The night before March 4 and that morning it snowed like crazy... the good, fluffy snow too! Snow was quite abnormal for this time of the year, so it was truly enjoyed by those of us who were blessed with it! This is the first time Brooks really was old enough to have fun, and possibly remember, playing in the snow. Brayden was so tired he just wanted to get back in bed, out of the cold! We had fun making a snow man in front of the house, but we also had to make several others for Brooks to knock down. :) Isn't the snow on the trees with the sun highlights just beautiful?
7 years ago

2 comments:
I love the picture of the snow trees with the sunrays - well done. :)
of course, isn't God the most amazing artist! I love what he can do with a canvas. :)
Gorgeous! I love of course the pictures of the puppy. I don't think Bogey even got off the porch.
Post a Comment