If you live in my area, I will deliver it to you in time to wear on THANKSGIVING DAY! I think it would be PERFECT with those beautiful fall colors! :)


This BEAUTIFUL hand crocheted scarf is lovingly made by my sweet and talented friend Emily Martin. It is machine washable and super warm!
Just email me (heytams at gmail.com) or message me on FB your bid, and I will let you know the winning bid in a few days. Just bid whatever amount that God lays on your heart to contribute, and you will also receive this gorgeous scarf if you are the winning bid! You never know... your bid might win!! All proceeds from the winning bid will go directly to our adoption travel expenses to bring our sweet girl home from Ethiopia.
Thank you for considering and HAPPY BIDDING!
WINNING BID = $50!!!! Thank you friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment