
SO a few days ago we in the Gladney Ethiopia family FINALLY received wonderful news!! Something that was delaying all referrals to families is RESOLVED!!! PRAISE the LORD!!! Not only are families now able to receive referrals (many may have been matched during this time of waiting in the waiting:) but the adoptions in Ethiopia are also moving right along, and processing cases much quicker than expected ... thank you God!! This is a HUGE answer to prayer and I am more hopeful than I have been in MONTHS! I absolutely appreciate those efforts being made in country to make sure these precious children are being taken care of and all practices are just and ethical, so I know the measures that caused any delays were necessary and important. BUT of course, all that to say, I am ecstatic we are moving forward and families are getting closer to their beautiful children and children are getting closer to their excited, eager, loving families! To those who have prayed... THANK YOU.

2 comments:
Tammy, That is such wonderful news. I will be praying for you!
Praise the Lord for answered prayers! I am so excited and can't wait to meet our new granddaughter. I love you, Mom
Post a Comment