Sweet baby Brayden Thomas Davis Jones was born on Monday, August 27, at 10:50 am in McKinney. He weighed 7.78 lbs. and 20 1/4 inches long. He is such a blessing to our family and a complete gift from God! Brooks is not so sure about this gift, but so far he wants to keep him! :) Thank you for your continued prayers. Enjoy these pics of this precious miracle of ours!
7 years ago

3 comments:
Oh Tammy, what an angel!!! Boy does he look like his daddy in that last picture!! Praise God for the safe arrival. We will be praying for Brooks.
Congratulations Tammy and Kent. Brayden is such a gift from God. I will keep praying for all you. Love you!
God is so good... What a precious and beautiful grandson you have given us! I enjoyed so much being there to see your tear filled eyes as they rolled the both of you back into the room. Of course, you know what I did! Boo, hoo! I love you all so much and will continue to pray for you daily. Nana/Mom
Post a Comment