Shabby

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fourth of July Fun!











On July 4th, we went to Mimi's and Poppy's house and spent the day. Thankfully, Kent's brother Kyle, sister-in-law Misti and their beautiful Jillian were in town too! We had so much fun playing together and catching up. Surprisingly, Brooks doesn't mind Jilly being around and actually plays with her! I think she gives him his space and doesn't force affection. :) Marley came over too with her mom and dad (Kent's sister). Those little girls had a grand time getting muddy and playing with monster trucks in the puddles! Go figure! Uncle Kyle started teaching Brooks how to climb the rock wall. I know that won't be the last time either! It is so nice to have the cousins together because it really doesn't happen too often. They are adorable together...if I say so myself! Thanks Mimi and Poppy for having us all over for some fourth of July fun!

No comments: