Shabby

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Trip to Fire station!






Brooks was waiting for this day for a very long time! One of his favorite things in the whole world is his fire truck and hat. When I told him we were going to go to the fire station, we started counting down the days. He would ask me everyday if we were going, so I was happy when I could tell him that this was the day! We went with our playgroup and they all loved it! For some reason, it is fascinating to little boys... every bit of it. He loves the lights on top and the siren (as long as it is far away and not so loud :). He had a great time, even though I am not sure I got one picture of him smiling. We were last to leave, and I had to pry him away screaming! Gotta love those emotional outbursts (okay... maybe the right word is "tantrums")!

No comments: