Shabby

Monday, July 2, 2007

We're Bloggers now!

Okay, I finally did it! I joined the "Blogger" world. I have been hesitant about this b/c sometimes I don't feel I have time to take a shower, much less sit down and write about my life. BUT, I will do this for my family and close friends... those especially that don't see our family too often and miss our little one (soon to add a "-s" to make plural) growing up. I am excited and I hope you are too! It will also help me be able to tell stories behind some fun pictures instead of just sending a hodge-podge of pics with no background knowledge. Okay, I will post some pics very soon and would welcome any comments either by email or on the site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY, TAMMY, I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG SPACE. OUR GRANDCHILDREN ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL AND SO MUCH FUN TO SEE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO BLOG. THE PICTURES ARE WONDERFUL, AND REMIND ME OF THE FUN WE HAVE. I MISSED ALL OF YOU SO MUCH, WHEN WE WERE IN ENGLAND. GOD MADE ME REALLY SEE HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL FAMILY. I LOVE YOU ALL.MOM, MIMI