
























I have neglected to update the website in the past 5 months, so I am adding some of my favorites all in one blog. Much has happened... poor Brooks got the flu on his birthday and gave it to Brayden. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge with Nana and Brooks loved it...Brayden doesn't like cold water. Brooks took gymnastics in the spring and swim lessons in the summer. Brayden started eating actual food. The boys had all kinds of fun on tractors. We visited the Dallas Zoo with Mimi. Mommy contracted shingles (right before our trip to Schlitterbahn) and therefore, gave Brayden the chicken pox! Of course, he came down with it while we were on vacation, right before his birthday and his 1 year pictures! He is doing much better now and healing nicely. Brayden has started defending himself by swatting at Brooks' annoying antics! He has also started crawling and his birthday is Wednesday!! I hope you enjoy these latest pics! You know I do!

No comments:
Post a Comment