


Definitely bitter sweet. Where has the time gone? It is insane how fast they grow up. Brooks' first day of preschool, at First Baptist Melissa, went surprisingly well! Thank you Lord! I say "surprisingly" because anyone who knows our sweet big boy knows that he is very sensitive and feels things deeply. He is also strong-willed and opinionated, just like his daddy. ;) I really thought we would have quite a time at drop-off, but he just went right in after a hug and waved. They said he had a great day and lots of fun. We can tell he is apprehensive about going, and the second time was more of a struggle, but he has been adjusting quickly, playing, learning, and having a good time. I know lots of close family members and possibly friends prayed for this day. The Lord cares about those little things and I am so thankful for that! Thanks to those who prayed.

1 comment:
Oh what a sweet, big boy he is!! Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment