
Brooks' birthday cake ... Tonka style!
(ordered sheet cake, and then decorated it with toys and crushed cookies)

He is SO happy his birthday party is FINALLY HERE!

Birthday presents loaded in the wheelbarrow

Brayden wondering if anyone is looking??? ....

Ryan, Rex and Jacob happily playing in the dirt!

Boys making the biggest dirt mountain ever!! (14 inches high!)

"Construction Team" running through the cones on the obstacle course
5 comments:
so cute, tammy! Brooks is such an ADORABLE little boy! i am getting excited about having one of my own! ;) I loved the pics of him opening his drums and getting ready to play. Did I tell you that I'm going to have a little nephew named Brooks? I can't wait. Miss y'all!
I am so impressed with the cake itself. The trail of "dirt" from the back of the dump truck? Genius! I can't imagine a more appropriate party for your little ones, and I can see just how happy it made Brooks. Great job!
So cute! You did a GREAT job!
Okay, first of all I can't believe that your baby is already 4 years old!! Weren't you just introducing him to us in small group last week??
And secondly, what an adorably cute birthday party theme!! It looks like you went all out. Brooks is a lucky little man!
We miss you guys!!
I am so stealing this idea in a few years... CUTE!! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment