Shabby

Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Nakey" Fun!

Okay... I am not sure if it is a boy thing or what? But being naked is the highlight of my boys' day! Now, Brayden is starting to jump on the "nakey" band-wagon and lovin' it. Right after bath time, Brooks HAS to have me or Daddy bundle him up in the towel... then he walks in to the room where Mommy is, all shy-like. Then, he abruptly throws off the towel without reservation and starts dancing around while Mommy is singing (this is a requirement)... "Oh no!! Brooks is nakey... nakey, nakey, nakey!!" over and over again. Then he must be "nakey" for about 30 more minutes, dancing around, tooting, jumping, and whatever else that cracks himself up... and Brayden too! Brayden just runs away from me after bath laughing, while I try to catch him b/4 he pees on something... but he LOVES being naked too! I guess it is freedom!! Is this something that I am missing out on?? ;)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ah, such fun! I am still waiting for my older 2 kids to grow out of this. lol I have one on the other end too. She wants clothes on ALL the time. She hates being naked! She will bring me her clothes and shoes if I don't dress her fast enough. Enjoy the time while they can be free and uninhibited!

Aims said...

How funny!! Claire is just starting this. And I have to try to catch her before she pees too. Oh the things that entertain our little ones!!