So, I can NOT even begin to express to all how blessed we are to have a relationship with the God Almighty, Emmanuel, Prince of Peace, Wonderful Savior!!
HE is the reason I wake up in the morning. HE is the reason I have JOY that abounds despite what circumstances I may face. HE is the One that gives me breath. HE is the One that blessed me with 2 wonderful boys. HE found my sweet, amazing husband I get to wake up to every morning (well, most mornings... he works in missions :) HE orchestrates the events in my life, good and bad, that teach me more about His character and love for me all the time. HE carries me daily. HE intervenes divinely when I least expect it... and there HE is again... oh, HE never left. HE never leaves me. HE LOVES ME. Despite me. Despite my failings time and time again. Despite my ugliness. Despite my attitude or impatience with Him. HE LOVES ME. I can NOT deny it. HE proves Himself faithful to me every day of my life. I love Him. I LOVE HIM. I could NOT do life without Him. I don't know how people do it... oh, they just don't know what they are missing!!
The JOY, the PEACE, the daily gift of GRACE, the FREEDOM from bondage that sin brings, the LOVE He showers on me and proved to me on the CROSS!!
Some days I just want to shout it from the mountain tops!! This is a day like that!!
Thank you Jesus, for loving me, and for being so gracious to me every day of my life!
Thank you Jesus, for providing for us... You care about the little things, and I noticed today. Forgive me for not noticing all the time.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. ~ Ephesians 3:20-21
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment