7 years ago
Saturday, December 5, 2009
HOME STUDY IN THE WORKS!!
I have to post that our homestudy is scheduled!! This will be on Tuesday, Dec. 29th. It is where someone from Gladney will come to our home for 4-5 hours and get to know us. She will briefly speak with the boys and even have lunch with us. I am sure she will ask a TON of questions, especially most curious about whether our hearts are in the right place about bringing another child into our family and if we are both completely on board! :) We are thrilled about scheduling this because it proves we have made progress and are moving along! I am a little nervous b/c of course I want it to be just perfect, but I will trust in God that He will be in control... I am quite sure that it is better that way anyway. Please pray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so excited for you! I'm glad you have this as a journal because it'll be fun to look back at someday and just remember how your daughter came to be yours!
Post a Comment