How old are you? "4"
When were you born? "March...um...I forgot, oh, 22nd!"
Where did you come from? "Your tummy"
What is your dad's name? "Daddy and Kent"
What does your dad do? "He earns money."
What is your mom's name? "Mommy and Tammy"
What does your mom do? "I really don't know. "
What do you do at school? "Draw and Make and Color and Play and Sit"
What is your favorite color? "Red"
What is your favorite food? "Breakfast"
What foods do you not like? "sweet potatoes and spicy stuff"
Where is your favorite place to eat? "Taco Bueno and Cici's"
What is your favorite animal? "Monkey"
What does Daddy say to you? "Um, I don't know... you will have to ask me again later. "
What does Mommy say to you? "Lots of stuff."
Who is your best friend? "Jacob and Mimi and Nana, oh, and Brayden too."
What is your favorite movie? "The Curious George movie"
What is your favorite toy? "my Curious George"
What is your favorite thing to do? "play with money"
What is your favorite book? "Curious George books"
What do you want to be when you grow up? "Doctor"
Where do you want to live when you grow up? "on Berry Hollow"
Are you going to get married? "Yes"
Are you going to have any kids? "8 kids... 5 boys and 3 girls."
Who will clean the house? "I will"
Who will take out the garbage? "Daddy"
Your daddy will live with you? "oh yeah... and mommy too! Maybe Brayden." :)
Where is your favorite place to go? "The Toy store"
Don't you just love it!? And people, we do eat healthy most of the time... not just Taco Bueno and Cici's! :) Although, I have to admit, we eat Taco Bueno almost every Sunday! And guess what kind of birthday party he is having?? You guessed it... Curious George!! :) Oh, and yes, he was into playing with $$ this week we did this... but not so much the week before that or this week. I am surprised he didn't say "making anything with paper and tape!" THIS is what he does right now!


3 comments:
So cute!
OMG- he looks just like Kent.
so cute! I got the idea from Holly Rackers. :)
I think it is so funny that kids don't know what mommys do. EVERYTHING!!!
So neat to get insight into his sweet little mind. He is so shy whenever I am around him. I feel like I actually know him now! :)
Post a Comment