
So we've been "waiting" 16 months now and I am just a mess of emotions! I will keep it short and sweet though...
* Confident that there are families receiving referrals, and our time is coming. Confident God is moving and has His hand all over this! Confident that HIS timing is perfect.
* Sensitive (and emotional!:) when I see Ethiopian folks! If you are Ethiopian, and I see you, I may just start to cry. I am not sad to see you, it just reminds me of our daughter! Usually, we just know. OR even a precious little African American girl, toddler aged... that will do it too! Geez.
The time is NEAR... we believe! Oh LORD, let the time be NEAR!!! :)

4 comments:
Praying for nearness...
Sandy S
Praying for you!
I'm praying for you too! God's timing is so perfect!! Each day is preparing your heart for her just a little more!
Praying for you!
Post a Comment